By placing an order with us or our agents/partners, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms described below and that they are legally binding. These terms apply to any and all URLs you specify for services and those sites must be owned by or in full authority of you.
- We or us and the possessive forms such as our refer to us, suppliers or its agents or partners.
- Service refers to any service or services offered by us.
- Client or clients in the plural form and You refers to customers who pay for our service and who must agree to these terms.
- Website refers to any website or advertising banner or hyperlink.
- Organic Traffic refers to redirected, and untargeted traffic that comes from expired domains.
- Targeted Traffic refers to organic traffic that has more options for traffic type (by country, category, or rate of visits) and allows URL redirecting, rotating, and forwarding.
- Social Bookmarking refers to the listing of the client site in do-follow social book marking sites.
- PR and Page Rank are used interchangeably and are defined as the Google PageRank valuation system which assigns a numerical weight to the website to measure its relative importance to the search engine; the numbering system is from 0 – 10, 10 being the most important.
- Backlink is defined as a link pointing to the client URL from another website or search engine. High PR Backlinks differentiate as those with a page ranking of 6, 7, 8, or 9. Mid-High PR Backlinks differentiate as those with a page ranking of 4, 5, or 6 backlinks.
- A Guaranteed Signup is defined as a request for free information from the website submitted. Free information can be described as filling out a form to receive information via email.
- Email Marketing refers to client advertisements sent to people listed in our database of contacts.
- Visitors is interchangeable with visits and is defined as the instance a text file is loaded from your servers.
- Traffic refers to the visitors that make up the client’s specified order.
- Campaign is the traffic package the client orders and the duration of its delivery
- Targeted Campaigns are any campaigns that are specific to a particular language, category, or site.
- Non-Targeted Campaigns are not specified by language, category, or site.
- Client or Customer is anyone who has entered into an agreement with us for the delivery of services.
- Pro-Rata Refund is determined by dividing the number of delivered visits (D) by the number of visits the client ordered (V). The result is then subtracted from the number 1. That result is then multiplied by the purchase price ($P) of the campaign package which means the refund is equal to (1 – D/V) x $P.
Traffic Services (Organic and Targeted)
You understand and agree that our traffic is redirected traffic from expired domains; these are visitors who visit our expired domains and their numbers greatly fluctuate. For Organic Traffic, the numbers in the first few weeks can be very low and then accelerate gradually until the end of your traffic campaign.
We use visit tracking systems to track your ad campaign. Each order is given a unique campaign identification (ID) which is used to track visitors to your site day by day. You understand that if the visitor exits your website even before it finishes loading (due to network bandwidth, large graphic files, animation or lack of interest on the visitor’s part etc.), it will count as a visit on our system. We have sent your site to the visitor and have therefore fulfilled our obligation. It is important to understand and agree that this scenario may not appear in your website statistics which may be due to your traffic tracking code not being loaded before the visitor has exited your website.
We cannot control the acts of the visitors we send to your website and will not be held responsible for their actions, or lack of action.
When you purchase a web traffic campaign from us, you understand and agree that the visit tracking systems utilized by us will serve as the official record of traffic delivered and in no circumstances shall we be penalized or held accountable if external website visit tracking tools such as Google Analytics or Adsense records significantly less visits/hits by virtue of the fact that these tools do not track our visits/hits very well. For detailed and probable reasons – see our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Traffic Service Agreement
You understand and agree that your website URL must not:
- contain any pop-up ads of any type (including exit prompts, top frames, fly-in ads, layer ads) unless you had purchased “pop-up traffic” from our Targeted Traffic service;
- play any sounds upon page load for Organic Traffic;
- contain adult content unless you had purchased “adult traffic” from our Targeted Traffic service;
- break out of frames;
- use site rotation, redirection, or forwarding unless you are using our Targeted Traffic service;
- load a virus or force any downloads;
- take more than 5 seconds to load;
- disrupt the traffic delivery process;
- be a website that you have no ownership of or have any authority or rights to; and be a Ezinearticles, Squidoo, YouTube, Facebook page or any page that the website owner does not allow paid traffic services such as ours.
You understand and agree that upon placing an order with us, your traffic campaign shall start within approximately 24 to 72 hours. However, we shall not be liable except for refund to you if that time exceeds 72 hours unless you are directly responsible for the delay. Please allow for this time for your campaign to start and longer if your order was placed on a weekend. This time frame can also fluctuate depending on order volume. Your campaign is considered active the moment the first visitor is delivered to your site. All traffic will be delivered to your site as per the web address submitted with the order.
The traffic delivered to your site will be real visitors that are redirected. Several visits may originate from a single IP address or individual, due to reloading webpages or returning visitors.
You understand that:
- activation of backlinks could take between 5 and 10 days
- we are not responsible if the page ranks of the originating sites change from time to time for whatever reasons and these factors are not beyond our control
- dropped backlinks within a one year period will be replaced when 5 or more are broken at any one time
You understand and agree that our guaranteed signups come from the activities of visitors on our sites when they fill out forms such as submitting a pre-enroll application, an email address for inclusion in a newsletter, an application for a free membership, or an agreement to take a free tour of your offer.
Guaranteed Signups Service Agreement
By purchasing a guaranteed signups campaign, you agree and understand that:
- We accept websites that offer a free service or free information only. Visitors can not be prompted to make payment of any type before completing the entire free process.
- If your website requires a visitor to fill out multiple pages before completing any type of free registration, please understand and agree that we will recognize only the first form submission (first page of the process) and will count this as one signup, regardless if the rest of the registration process is completed.
- If you are promoting a program that is masked or inside frames, we reserve the right to change the promotional URL to reflect the exact location of the page or form used to obtain the signup.
- We do not accept sites that require users to view a movie or intro longer than 30 seconds before providing them with an option to sign up.
- Programs that require financial data from a use or ask for quote services are not accepted. Since the suppliers’ servers collect all information in order to provide proof of signup, we cannot and will not hold sensitive personal information. Some of the programs NOT accepted into the GSU program are.
- Insurance Quotes (Car, Life, Health etc.)
- Loan Programs ( Cash Advance, Payday, Auto, Mortgage etc.)
- Adult Related Offers
- Adult Related Personals (Friendfinder etc)
You understand and agree that we do not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
Social Bookmarking Service Agreement
Upon purchasing a social bookmarking campaign, you agree and understand that:
- The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this service.
- You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the service.
- You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to participate in our campaign is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- You will not promote spam, scam, hate, porn, warez, hacking or any other content/site/offer that could be considered offensive to the most discriminate viewer.
You understand and agree that all email campaigns will be managed under the following terms and conditions. No exceptions will be made to this policy unless stated in writing and signed by us.
Indemnity and Non-Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of advertising network account including Google Adsense, loss of CPA offer account, loss of monetary or any credit balance due to loss of advertising network or CPA offer account, loss of information or other pecuniary loss), loss of rankings (search engine rankings, Alexa rankings, advertising network, or otherwise) arising out of the use or inability to use the services, even if we the service provider have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Non Association Clause
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us, or suppliers or our agents or partners from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of any and all of our services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature, including damages to you or others as a result of our services even when we have been made aware of said damages. We must also be held harmless by local authorities if you have sites that contain or promote content considered illegal in their country. We are in no way associated with you, your sites, or any of your dealings and will not be held liable for any actions you take.
Regardless of statements, advertisements and testimonials used in this website, you agree and understand that the terms in this page shall form the final contract between you and us.
This agreement shall be construed and governed in conformity to the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any legal actions or proceedings between you, website users, or other involved parties will be exclusively brought in a court in Singapore.
We reserve the right to terminate any campaign for any reason without prior notice and without a refund if we believe you do not or have not complied with our terms and services.
This general disclaimer refers to any and all services we offer, suppliers and our agents and partners. Service specific disclaimers are listed below:
Organic Traffic Disclaimer
You understand and agree that we cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that interfere with the ability to deliver visitors to your URL, how that traffic behaves on your site, or your conduct and use of that traffic thereafter or if:
- there are delays in delivery due to order volume
- an error with the URL submitted
- a URL becomes unavailable for any reason (“server is down or unavailable, timed out, or shows to be active but with internal server errors, 404 errors and other types of common or uncommon errors associated with the internet and its underlying infrastructure”) All/Any traffic delivered to your site during this down time will not be credited or refunded.
- your site statistics do not match our statistics system which shall be deemed the official record of delivery and considered accurate
- visits do not convert
- your use of the traffic is illegal
- an internet component or site failure causing visits sent from our ad server to not be received
- the service must be stopped because your URL is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience
Targeted Traffic Disclaimer
You understand and agree that we cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver targeted visitors to your URL such as country targeted traffic that may not be 100% targeted to the specified country due to the unforeseen shifting of dynamic IP addresses.
You understand and agree that we have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of that site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. We cannot guarantee your page ranking or any effect our backlinks may have on it and cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from our backlinks.
Guaranteed Signup Disclaimer
You understand and agree that a Guaranteed Signup does not mean that you will receive any type of compensation or upgrade activity from a member. Furthermore, if your program requires a user to submit multiple pages of information, or requires the user to proceed with a confirmation process via email in order to appear in your back office, by submitting such an offer you agree that the signup information provided by us is final.
Only signups with bad email addresses or disconnected phone numbers will be replaced. However, if your website requires the user to submit a phone number in order to obtain free information via email, the phone number (unless disconnected) will not be eligible for dispute.
You understand and agree that signups will only be credited if we have determined that an address is invalid. We will do so by sending an email to the signup contact. If we do not receive a bounce back, we will not replace the signup. If you are disputing a phone number we will verify and replace this only if the said phone number is not in operation, and a phone number is required by your program. Required is defined as a user being blocked from submitting the web form with our providing the information. If a form can be submitted without entering a phone number, even if that phone number is requested, the phone number will not be grounds for replacement.
Email Marketing Disclaimer
You understand and agree that since we cannot guarantee the amount of response to any given campaign mailing, you must understand that it may take up to 90 days to deliver the full amount.
You understand and agree that we provide testimonials which include statements from customers, proofs of income, identity of customers which may be in the form of forum usernames, images and photographs of customers. We vouch that these are received from actual customers who have used our services. As to the complete authenticity of these testimonials in part or in full, we are not able to verify them, but rely on faith that our customers have provided real statements, proofs, images and identities. Some of the customers have received favors from us for kindly providing their testimonials in the form of free credit and services.
The testimonials, including statements and proofs of income, should not be used as our guarantee or implication that you will enjoy these incomes as well, because (a) we are not able to verify the authenticity of these proofs from our testifying customers and (b) each website is set up differently. We are not liable for any claims, loss of accounts, loss of earnings, whether actual or potential, or damages whatsoever from you relying on our testimonials, copy material, and claims.
While our traffic has converted for customers and many have kindly come forward to provide testimonials, obtaining results and profits using our traffic cannot be guaranteed. It will depend on a lot of factors, including the way your website is setup, your offers, as well as the traffic matrix you are choosing. We provide highly responsive customer support and will help you find the best possible solutions, following which we will be sure to get you remedies including refunds for credits unused and equivalent-value service exchanges that we are confident that you will be satisfied with. You understand and agree that many of our clients who succeed with our traffic may have done so after testing and tweaking their websites and our traffic specifications. Earnings indicated in the testimonials cannot be used as guarantees or indications of the results you will get. Results will vary from website to website. We provide real visitors and have many customers who obtain results, but we need to stress that this is not a get-rich-quick avenue.
We have received feedback from clients that our traffic services deliver results. You further understand and agree that we advertise that they will work for any website or we will refund, pro-rated, any remaining unused traffic credits to you – that is the full extent of our guarantee. It is your responsibility to monitor if our traffic services are working for your website and write to us immediately to stop your traffic campaign and claim your refund for your unused traffic credits. We reserve full rights to terminate any service to you and issue you the pro-rated refund whether you have asked for it or not.
You understand and agree that all sales are final and all services will be delivered as is. The amount of days may change based on the stipulations within your order. We will review and provide refunds according to the value of your claim and the services already delivered by us. In the event of a refund claim, we have the right to investigate the claim in order to approve or decline it. If denied, a reasonable explanation will be given. If approved, the refund will be paid pending any payments from service providers and partners who did not deliver visitors as was their agreement with us.
All requests must be made in writing via email. Support staff will be available almost 24 hours a day, but technical support may not be available at the exact time that contact is initiated.
Unless prior written approval is provided by us:
Services delivered to you may not be sold, assigned, or transferred. Rights to the our name, logo, advertisements, or promoted site may not be advertised nor may the services or content of the URL being advertised be changed by you (unless otherwise authorized with prior written approval from us).
We reserve the right to use your name in connection with our marketing materials. Any joint press releases announcing our partnership with you will be subject to the approval of each party.
Any content, graphics and service methods contained in this website must not be copied or disseminated in any way, shape, or form, whether in part or in whole.
Any affiliate URL or URL associated with this website including sub-domain URLs must not be used by you for whatever purpose.
Changes to Terms
You understand and agree that all orders are for the stated term, which are subject to change at any time after the stated term has ended. We reserve any and all right to change our terms at any time and without notice. Your continuing use of our services signifies that you are in compliance and agreement with these terms.